|Job Title||CQI Clinical Specialist ALS|
Company: Transformative Healthcare
Position: CQI Clinical Specialist ALS
Hours: Day Shift w/ evening and weekends if needed
Our ideal candidate will be performing daily reviews and reporting of clinical compliance for ALS and levels of service for all calls. They will also be performing data analysis, trending and reporting of clinical compliance to CQI Manager. This role will provide monitoring for high profile calls and mandatory reporting set forth by OEMS.
Reports To: Director of Education
- 2 Years ALS Experience
- 5 Years ambulance service experience
- Effective Oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CAD (computer aided dispatch) knowledge or relevant database experience
- Must maintain all ALS credentials and take refreshers (i.e. ACLS, CPR, M&M Rounds, etc.)
- Daily reporting.
- Need for accuracy.
- Errors and Omissions reporting.
- Auditing of critical material.
- Must be able to work as part of a team while working remotely
- Honesty and Integrity with the ability to remain confidential
- Complete knowledge and understanding of Statewide Treatment Protocols
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review ALS level of service for clinical compliance as set forth by OEMS and THC Policy.
- Generate daily, weekly reports regarding clinical compliance to the Manager of the CQI Department
- Review and tracking on all Paramedic/Basic transports, High Profile, Cardiac Arrests, Vent and Non-Transport occurrences for completeness and clinical excellence that will be reported to the CQI Manager.
- Submit required documentation daily, weekly and monthly to medical facilities as requested.
- Daily review for adherence to accurate and timely paperwork submittal, and policy and assistance in retrieving outstanding calls on the toughbook and troubleshooting.
- Liaising with Clinical Services and Education to render re-education to ALS personnel as needed for infractions of FAS policy and procedures.
- Review and reporting of probationary candidate’s documentation.
- All other tasks as requested by Manager of the CQI Department.