|Job Title||EMT - Emergency Medical Technician|
FULL TIME/PART TIME OPENINGS!!!
(Full Time Sign-on Bonus of $3,000), Part Time $1,500 (part-time)
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (Must be a certified EMT or soon to be).
We will provide you with structured training, mentoring and support with opportunities for advancement
Why Choose US?
- Choose your schedule, choose where you work and choose who you partner to work with!
- Get paid sooner and earn more $$$ in less time! Overtime Available, Double Holiday Pay $$$
- Scholarship programs for Paramedic School,
- Health Insurance, 401K, MBTA Discounts, Verizon Wireless Discounts, Sprint Wireless Discounts, BJ’s Membership Discounts and more!
- Mentoring programs to get to your career pathways, including: Physician, PA, RN, NP, Paramedic, Public Health and Healthcare Administration, Healthcare Research and Critical Care Medicine Career.
The EMT-B is responsible for the safe and efficient response, treatment, and transport of all persons requesting or requiring emergent or non-emergent medical service.
Our program is designed to provide you the flexibility to ensure that you get where you want to be. From mentoring programs on how to use EMS to get to your career pathways to Flexible shifts,
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Must be State EMT Certification,
- American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR Certification
For over 95 years, Transformative Healthcare has been the premier provider to more Hospitals than any other EMS provider servicing the Boston area. Our parent company Transformative Healthcare is the #1 medical transportation provider in the Massachusetts & New Hampshire market. As Boston’s preferred provider, we provide 911 and intra-facility EMS services throughout the region as well partnership throughout our community.Click here to review the complete job description