|Job Title||EMT Instructor Coordinator I/C (Full Time)|
EMT Instructor Coordinator I/C *
*Position is based out of Dedham,MA
Company: Transformative Healthcare
Position: EMT Instructor Coordinator I/C
Hours: Full Time, Open/Flexible availability required to meet EMT course schedule
Location: Dedham, MA
Our ideal candidate will oversee the administrative responsibilities of the Initial EMT courses. Under the general direction of the Director of Education, this role includes scheduling of EMT Courses in conjunction with an agreed schedule, teaching of both Didactic and Practical content and scheduling/coordinating of Teaching Assistants. This position also involves tracking of grades and outcomes for State and NREMT and will have additional teaching dues, which are but not limited to Orientation, CEU, Remediation, and AHA courses.
Reports To: Director of Education
Experience: Must have experience teaching and administration of Initial EMT programs in Massachusetts
- EMT-Basic or greater certification by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- EMT Instructor Coordinator (I/C) certification by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- American Heart Association CPR Provider/Instructor or Certification.
- Demonstrated evidence of proficiency as an Instructor Coordinator teaching and administration of Initial EMT Classes.
- Demonstrated evidence of proficiency as an EMS instructor teaching CEU and recertification courses.
- Demonstrated evidence of proficiency in required EMS skills. Must have thorough, current knowledge of medical/traumatic assessments, treatment, protocols, and recent protocol
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with fellow
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to handle conflict situations with good judgment, professionalism and
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows OS, MS Office applications and other similar software bundles (or ability to demonstrate)
- Must be knowledgeable of state and federal regulations, company policies, and
- Must possess excellent customer service
- Must be detailed
- Must be able to collect and record
- Needs to communicate tactfully and sensitively to employees, patients, and medical
- Must speak English clearly and write English
- Flexible hours that may include some evenings and weekends to accomplish
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as an EMT Instructor Coordinator
- Teach and Coordinates Initial EMT courses
- Teach and Coordinates CEU and other training as needed.
- Assists with the field training of new employees
- Enforces company policies and procedures
- Other assigned duties
- Continuous Quality Assurance and Improvement Activities
- Monitoring compliance with clinical picture
- Provides feedback to providers to enhance clinical performance
- Coordinate the training follow-up process and report
- Assist in enforcement guidelines in coordination with company policy and procedures.